1 December 2012

Daddy's little anal slut

n.b. I am writing this, and subsequent blogs while away, on the iPad so my normal formatting will not be adhered to consistently. I am doing my best but auto formatting on the iPad is a pain in the backside (kind of like the aftermath of this blog entry).

Daddy has taken me on holiday ... Nine days to enjoy just us and our evolving and expanding dynamic. We are staying in a private villa with our own private pool so Daddy has me nude most of the time.


We arrived two days ago and Daddy has been spoiling me non-stop, I feel like a princess.

Since He got back there has been a just perceptible change, the control seems a little stronger, my submission comes more easily and we continue exploring the depths of our power exchange.

Today was magical. He put me into the space where I am all His, existing only with His voice. He gave me pleasure in a way I have never experienced before.

We were playing in the pool, encircling our bodies around each other, caressing and kissing. Then Daddy asked me to get out of the pool and lie face down on the edge. He brought His foot atop my body, pushed my cheek against the warm tiles ... and then I felt the warm stream of His piss cascading over me. As nervous as it makes me to admit it felt wonderful, totally belonging to Him and it wasn't degrading in the slightest. It was, in that moment, the perfect thing He could have done - a loving embrace, a mark of His ownership.

He slid back in the pool and asked me to follow, bringing me into His arms, stroking my cheek whispering those magical words "you are such a good girl".

We played some more, He slid His cock into me, fingered my ass and asked me to touch myself. "I don't care if you cum or not baby girl, but if you do I will drag you into the bathroom and fuck your ass". Oh how I wanted to feel His cock in my ass, I needed it ... He whispered that I was His little perverted slut, needy little plaything and I was. I still couldn't cum, the sensations were so overwhelming. He stopped and told me to get the lube from the bedroom.

Bending me over the edge of the pool He poured lube into my ass and the crevice of my pussy, and pushed His cock deep inside. I moaned in pleasure and the first moments of pain as my ass stretched to accommodate the shaft of His throbbing cock.

It was the hardest session of anal Daddy has ever given me and I only wanted more. He pounded and thrust His cock again and again into my tight ass. I told Him I wanted to be His slut, I asked if he had enough access and shifted my pelvis to better accommodate His fierce movements.

Then Daddy moved me onto my back and keeping His cock inside told me to "play with yourself baby girl, touch yourself let me watch you masturbate". The fierceness of Daddy's movements didn't slow, and I quickly moved my fingers over my clit, letting the heat rise and rise "Daddy can I cum, can I cu m Daddy" I came in long swells of pleasure until Daddy took over determined to make me squirt. He moved His cock more gently but rubbed my clit, pushing almost until the warm liquid squirted down my pussy and onto His cock and legs.

I lay there trembling, my body quivering in overwhelming pleasure. He slid out and again brought me into His arms and into the coolness of the water. Tears came and dropped easily down my cheeks. A jagged sort of sobbing coursed through me "thats it let it out" Daddy said. 

And He held me there as I slowly returned to the reality of the day.

5 comments :

  1. Holy cow. It is good to hear from you and with such a story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what Kitty and Conina said.... damn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful act of dominance and submission between you two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the lovely words everyone. I was a little nervous sharing this story, that the beauty of the exchange might be lost in the idea of the golden shower.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete